THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD
No. of vacancies
ICWAI & Graduation from any recognized university having completed a
regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 60% marks in Science stream or
55% marks in Arts / other streams.
Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial banks.
Not more than 30 years as on 30.11.2010.Upper age limit will be relaxed by
five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and for candidates having
relevant experience in commercial banks.
Total Emoluments at initial
Approx. ` 5.5 Lakhs per annum including Performance Linked Incentive. Basic Pay will be fixed in the appropriate stage of the Scale II depending on qualification & Experience.
Mode of selection
1. Neatly typewritten application with Passport-size photograph pasted thereon should be accompanied by self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. Application should be sent by Ordinary Post only.
1. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
1. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
1. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
1. Please super scribe the envelope containing the application "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COST ACCOUNTANTS" and send to ASST.GENERAL MANAGER (PERSONNEL), THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, SIB HOUSE, MISSION QUARTERS, THRISSUR – 680 001,KERALA so as to reach on or before 18.12.2010.